Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Building a Tiny House

So I'm taking up the Tiny Living Challenge. The rules and original thread can be found here and in a link in my Tiny Living Challenge tab above.

This is a unique challenge as you are only allowed to live in a 5x5 space room with minimum of one item from each furnishing category. I've actually been interested in Tiny Living things in real life so this challenge should be fun!

Building the House!




Arranging the items in this was actually difficult because man 5x5 is really small! Thank goodness for Wall mounted TVs that can go above things :) After everything inside and out I was only left with $2 so I will be updating as I get more money!





Finally here are our founders!

Alisha Mina: Big Happy Family Ambition. Family-Oriented, Loves the Outdoors, and Creative.
Devon Kwa: Big Happy Family Ambition. Family-Oriented, Loves the Outdoors, and Neat.


7 comments:

  1. Alisha Mina is gorgeous! Hope you are having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Actually I randomed her and I was like WHAT jackpot!

      Delete
    2. Haha thanks! Actually I randomed her and I was like WHAT jackpot!

      Delete
  2. Alisha Mina is gorgeous! Hope you are having fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She certainly is a jackpot dice throw

    ReplyDelete
  4. She certainly is a jackpot dice throw

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Looks great!
    I really cant believe the you did a dice roll for Alisha Mina! I couldn't even make her if I tried!

    ReplyDelete